Thursday 7 July 2011

It just hit me...

I just heard a language being spoken outside my window that I didn't recognize and I got sort-of butterflies in my stomach. I realized it was because I haven't heard a language I don't recognize in so long. I mean, there are lots of different accents and dialects around here, especially since I'm so close to Switzerland....but I just realized how much I miss living in a big city. As much as I love it here and really, really don't want to leave...it's gonna be good to be back in good ole San Francisco!!

the famous Haight/Ashbury, San Francisco

at the Albany Bulb, Albany, CA

an anti-war protest, San Francisco 2005

Bixby Bride, on Rt 1 near Big Sur, California

the rocky California coast, Rt 1
Only looking forward, seeing beautiful things ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment