Thursday 16 June 2011

AAAAAAAAAH I'm going home soon!??!?!

Wait...what happened? Where did this year go? I am leaving Germany in 6 weeks, well, 40 days to be exact.

WHAT??

I am so busy now with work, school and an intern project I am working on with the Bio department at Uni Konstanz that I haven't had much time to think about it. But it's on my mind. I am leaving. I've been here for a year. I am going back to San Francisco.

Whoa. There are things I am looking forward to...my family, my friends, the boyfriend (even though we still have to be long distance until I finish school, at least we'll be in the same country!) Burritos!! Thai Breakfast in Berkeley. The Mission Bar. El Farolito. Buffalo Exchange. Trader Joes. All the stuff I haven't been able to get for the past year. Things are so much easier when you are in your home country....

but......

oh, all the things I will miss!! The bread, the cheese, the pastries, the pretzels, the BEER! Biergartens, marching bands for every occasion, the crazy festivals, the rolling hills, the Alps, the Bodensee, oh how I will miss seeing the blue sparkling beauty that is Lake Constance...

And traveling, traveling, traveling....how am I going to live in the same place for the next year??
 At the Istituto d'Arte,  Florence, Italy

Duomo, Florence


This is all too weird. Gotta think about this for a while.

Pisa, Italy

Hiking around Florence with my friend Christine

Or avoid reality as long as possible!!
Montorosso al Mare (Cinque Terre) Italy

Vernazza (Cinque Terre) Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment