Tuesday 5 July 2011

Stress

Oh man. Exams in two weeks. Leaving in 3. Going to Iceland. Have no money left. Boyfriend ran his car into a tree while trying to park today (he's not hurt, but the bumper on his car is officially dead and buried). Sister's car died too.

I have to pack. I have to send my stuff home (because I bought too much while I was here). I have to de-register with the city. Exmatriculate from the university. Do something (although I don't know what yet) with my papers from my job. Sign up for classes back home. Hopefully sell some of the junk I've acquired to new students coming in. Make an appointment with the Hausmeister (landlord). Find a new place to live back home. Find a job back home.

EXAMS IN TWO WEEKS. German exams.

Stress.

One thing at a time.

Exams..........AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment